The Kvaser U100-X1 is a robust, galvanically-reinforced single-channel CAN/CAN FD to USB interface with a 9-pin J1939-13 Type II CAN connector.
Signal and power isolated, the Kvaser U100 offers enhanced electrical protection, a vibration, shock and drop-proof housing and high-quality cabling that meets the needs of CAN system developers through to service technicians.
With an intelligent LED that displays bus loads and error frames, an industry-leading IP67 rating and an innovative connector system, the U100 has numerous stand-out features. Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet, this suits rugged and higher voltage applications in marine, industrial, construction, heavy-duty, agriculture and automotive, including electric vehicle markets.
- USB CAN interface.
- Powered through the USB connector.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Lightweight robust housing made of glass fibre reinforced polyamide overmolded with TPE.
- Intuitive LED UI.
- Reinforced galvanic isolation, design validated with 5000 VAC rms applied for 60 s.
- Industrial grade temperature range, −40 ◦C to +85 ◦C.
- 20 000 msg/s, each timestamped with a resolution of 100 μs.
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
- Support for SocketCAN.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- IP67 rated housing.
2-Year Warranty. See our General Conditions and Policies for details. Register your product at kvaser.com/getting-started for an additional 1-year Warranty Extension.
Free Technical Support on all products available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documentation, software and drivers can be downloaded for free at kvaser.com/downloads.
Kvaser CANLIB SDK is a free resource that includes everything you need to develop software for the Kvaser CAN interfaces. Includes full documentation and many program samples, written in C, C++, C#, Delphi, and Visual Basic.
All Kvaser CAN interface boards share a common software API. Programs written for one interface type will run without modifications on the other interface types!
J2534 Application Programming Interface available.
RP1210A Application Programming Interface available.
On-line documentation in Windows HTML-Help and Adobe Acrobat format.